Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Over a month and tons and tons of pictures!

All of these pictures are in chronological order. This first picture was from yesterday and the last picture was from 3 1/2 (or maybe it was 4 1/2) weeks ago, I'm a slacker and make more work for myself, by waiting until it's a really big project.
The most current picture of my sweet little Natalie. Don't you just love her blue eyes and her tiny toes! She's really such an Angel and such a sweet, good baby! She got shots yesterday and since she was a bit fussy and up a little late last night, she slept until 8:45 this morning! Yippee, she started sleeping through the night the last few nights! I love it!
Trying out the Bumbo for the first time. She liked it for a while, but probably needs to get a little stronger to use it more. Evelyn and Allison love the bumbo too, but they've been warned to stay out of it, because I don't want them to ruin it, since my nice friend Katie is lending it to me.
Memorial day was hot and a neighbor brought out their pool and the girls loved it!
Evelyn loved to run and jump into the pool and splash!
Allison had so much fun swimming!
One, seriously huge diaper, after swimming for 45 minutes or so. I didn't bother putting on a swim diaper, but maybe I should have. Allison swimming suit for this year has an amazing feature. It snaps underneath, like a onsie. Well, it stayed snapped until the diaper got too huge and it could not take it anymore....that is.
Natalie got attacked by little things that fell from the tree that we were hanging out under, at our ward picnic, on Memorial Day.
At Evelyn's, end-of-the-year Joy School party, Allison joined in the "bean-spoon-carry game." I have some adorable video of Evelyn singing some songs for her talent, and I'll try, as always to upload it. Allison also took a turn, singing, once or twice for the talent show.
This priceless picture is of all the cute 2 year olds that were playing outside yesterday. From left to right, Matthew Price (moving in a month, sad), Elisa Sonntag (moving in a month, sad), Lindsey Jones, (thankfully not leaving, not even for the summer), Eli Ewing (moving tomorrow, sad), Oliver Ladle (moving today, sad), and then Allison (not leaving, ever!) They are all so adorable!
This priceless picture is of Natalie and all of her little "baby friends" that were outside playing yesterday. From left to right, Sawyer Ladle (who is moving today, sad) Lydia Sonntag (who is moving in a month, sad) Abe Ewing (who is moving tomorrow, sad) Natalie (who is never leaving), and then Spencer Price (who is moving in a month, sad)! We're sad that we have so many friends that are moving away permanently. We have a lot that will be back at the end of the summer, but all of the babies above are moving away permanently. They are also pictured is age order, The first 3 were all born at the end of Feb, in the same week, then Natalie at the end of March and then Spencer, in mid May.
Allison, hanging by one arm. Scott had his hands ready to catch her, but she was hanging by herself.
Beautiful big tall trees! I love all the big huge green trees here! It's so pretty!
Scott and the girls, playing on the playground, after our picnic at the park.
For some reason, on this hot summer day, Evelyn decided to wear these boots, boots with fur, no less.
My little monkey! Does everything that her big sister does!
These pictures are from a walk, the other morning. I'm so lucky to have such sweet girls!
They played in this tall grass, forever!
So excited to run a flower to me! Look at her flowing hair that she finally has!
Can you see why, I get, "Are they twins?" a lot?
I have so much fun taking pictures of these two little happy blond girls. They had so much fun picking flowers for me! It all worked out great.
The girls love holding hands and walking together and I think it's so sweet!
Natalie hated her baths and pooped a couple times and screamed the whole time, her first 3 weeks of life. Now she loves them and loves to try to figure out how to splash! The little dark-ish cloud by her mouth is spit up. She spits up SOOOOoooo.... much, yet she somehow gains lots of weight. At her 2 month appointment yesterday, she weighed 12 lbs. 2 oz, and then she peed all over the scale. That was fun. She's already up to the 90th percentile for length. My babies are born short, none of them more than 18 1/2 inches, but by a couple months they're pretty long. She's getting, so big, so fast!
I love watching her play in the bath now. No more poop or screaming, just smiles and splashes!

Daddy daughter, story time. Isn't he sweet and aren't they cute!
We blessed Natalie 1 1/2 weeks ago. She got to wear the blessing dress that my mother made for me when I was a baby! She is so sweet and it was so wonderful to hear my amazing husband give her a wonderful blessing! We love our sweet little addition to our family! Natalie is such a good baby. Now that she's on a pretty good schedule, she's so happy, takes great naps and sleeps great at night! She's an angel!
I finally caught one of her adorable grins on camera! I love her little smile!
She really is such a happy girl!

Such an angel!
I love her sweet little chubby finger in her mouth. She often puts her thumb in her mouth, or another random finger. Not all the time and I don't think she usually realizes it, but I think it's absolutely adorable!
Me and my angel, Natalie after church on her blessing day.
Aunt Lisa came for a quick visit, the weekend that we blessed Natalie. The girls loved having her here and have not stopped talking about her, since. Thanks for coming Lisa, you're welcome anytime.
Anyone is welcome to come and remind my girls of how much they love you, anytime you want!

Lisa pushed both the girls for a long time! They loved it! They hate it when I have to feed Natalie, or get sick of pushing them.
Scott and Evelyn, and Aunt Lisa and Allison walking in Sapsucker woods on a beautiful spring day.
While Lisa was here Allison decided that she was Allie, not Allison. If you called her Allison, she's say, "not Asson, Aaee" meaning, not Allison, Allie.
Close-up of a bird, over at the lab of Ornithology.
They sat so still, while they got their faces painted.
Pointing at their painted cheeks.
This owl was pretty big and it was only a male that weighed 6 lbs. The females weigh up to 9 lbs.
A shot of sweet aunt Lisa and Natalie, from a window up above. Lisa walked around with Scott and Allison most of the time and got many compliments on her "sweet baby." Or "their sweet baby", and two kids!
Evelyn would have colored the whole time we were at the Cornell Lab of Ornithology, Spring Migration Fair, if I had not convinced her to get her face painted and go see the birds.
Close-up of a pretty cool falcon that they had.
Lisa carried and held Natalie the whole time and Natalie loved it!
What a great aunt!
After living here for 2 years, I can't believe this is the first picture I've taken of deer. They were just along side the road, so I stopped and snapped a few pictures and they were only bothered enough to look up, and then get back to eating.

We took family pictures with our friends, the DeGraff's, a few weeks ago. We went over to Cornell plantations and took advantage of the beautiful spring colors.
This one is my favorite! I love my little family so much! And I think my girls are adorably cute!

Cute little bums looking over into the water. Evelyn, Ben and Allison.
We finally got the girls to hug the tree, since they didn't really get the whole "peek-out-from-behind-the-tree" idea.
Not sure what they're looking at, but they're cute!
My sweet little Evelyn is getting so big! She's such a sweetheart and such a good big sister! She's always so sweet to the other girls and always wants to help them have fun and be happy.
More pictures, we got.

All four girls in my family.
Enjoying a snack after pictures were over. Candid ones are my favorites, with kids!
These girls love "baby Natalie Jane." The older girls always call Natalie, just baby, or "baby Natalie Jane." When Allison says it, it sounds like "baby Na-ah-ee bames." So cute! They love her so much and only, every so often, too much.
Evelyn, mid-air shot.
Evelyn and Ben running. Look again at how much hair Evelyn is getting, it can even flow in the wind now!
Evelyn, Ben And Allison jumping off a rock during a picture break.
Allison loves to run!
Evelyn, Ben and Allison watching a little duck family.

Natalie's first toy. She didn't really know that she was holding it, but it was still cute.
Play group at the library for story time and a firetruck/fireman visit. Look how fascinated and spread out these kids look. It was so cute to watch them.

15 comments:

stacey said...

those family pictures turned out great! I like the one where Scott seems to be laughing and the one of you with the girls in the background. And I really was going to comment on Evelyn's hair when I left a comment but you said it yourself: it's long enough to blow in the breeze! :) Very cute! Glad you guys are doing well.

keldi and matt francom said...

cute pictures your girls are getting so big. it looks like you have had a lot of fun summer is the best so much fun things you can do with the kids.

Kristen Sheranian said...

Wow it looks like you have been busy. Your family is so darling. I loved all the family pics. The one with all the babies is so great too. It is sad that everyone is moving. It is going to be weird next year. Anyways, that blessing dress is awesome. I love that she got to wear the dress your mother made. So fun!

Melody said...

Yaay for pictures! I'm beginning to see now why people ask if Allison and Evelyn are twins. There were a couple of pictures in there that you marked as Allison, and I was thinking, "No way! That HAS to be Evelyn!" But I suppose it is at least partially because I haven't seen them in so long and Allison has grown a lot.

Michelle said...

So cute! I love Evelyn's hair and can't believe how long it has gotten. Miss you guys!

Jonathan said...

Evelyn looks so grown up in the pic of her in the pool. Love your family pics too... such a beautiful family. Miss you!

Kerstin Miller said...

wow! what fun pics! can you believe you're a mom of 3 already?! i love all your family photos!

Jake said...

I love the family photos and the pictures of the girls in the grass. So cute. I laughed out loud at the diaper coming out of the swimsuit. So funny. B

Burke family said...

Ah, missing you guys already! ;)

Aaron and Courtney said...

Oh my goodness, your family is so cute! Your little girls are all so beautiful! I love looking at all the pictures!

The Harker's said...

I'm glad you guys are having fun this summer so far! I have only been to the plantations once, and it was after all the fall leaves had fallen off the trees, and before the snow came. Not the most picturesque time. I like seeing it in our family pictures. They turned out adorable.:) We might take family pictures there this fall.

The Johnsons said...

That was a big project. But well worth it. You have some great photo's there. The babies on the blanket is so great! Ok the sagging diaper was classic and your family pictures are beautiful. The plantations is one of my favorite spots in Ithaca. We always have a great time there.

Bridget said...

Such great pictures. We miss Ithaca and even Winston Ct! Your girls are all getting so big already. Natalie is beautiful.

Merkley Jiating said...

The diaper falling off is hilarious!

The picture at the top of your blog is awesome!

Merkley Jiating said...

I am glad you are keeping us updated on all the goings on at Winston Ct! I am excited to be there in August!