Happy Father's Day to the wonderful, good-looking, amazing daddy of my three girls!
(It was only one day after Father's day when I started this post, I just have not had time to finish until tonight ((when I should be asleep)).
Pumpkin-cream-cheese stuffed french toast for Father's Day breakfast!
Evelyn wearing the shirt that she gave daddy and holding up the card that took he a long time to make. Can't you just see her carefully pulling the backing off of all those foam shapes and placing them all over the card.
She thought it was pretty funny to wear his shirt and kept telling me it was too big.
Allison worked on her card even longer. She had a harder time getting all the backings off the foam shapes, and before she stuck them on, she colored on them with a pen. A lot of heart and love when into the making of these cards.
I was finally able to convince Allison to put on her shirt to daddy. She didn't want to for a long time, because she was sure it was too big. The girls went in and woke up daddy for breakfast, wearing their gifts to him.
Evelyn started telling Scott that we'd gotten him Father's day gifts, earlier in the week at breakfast. I told her to stop telling and let it be a surprise, he tried to get her to keep telling. I won out and she was able to keep the secret! These girls really love their daddy! Like I always say, he's such a cute daddy and he plays fun with them. They really thing he's the BEST and so do I!
They were starting to get cold, after they played in the fountains for about an hour.
This girl loves water! And she loves playing in the water as it sprays up and falls back down.
Allison, Elisa (friend) and Evelyn, splashing about and having a grand time! Elisa, we're going to miss you, please don't move in two weeks!
Somehow, even with lots of other kids there, I was able to get a few pictures without other peoples random kids. Can't you tell that they're just in heaven!
I got lots of action, running shots of this girl! She's so lovey!
Stepping on the fountains.
These 3 girls are so much fun and they keep me so busy, but mostly just fun! (Except for when I had to spend an hour and a half, at least, getting fingernail polish out of the carpet today, then another 1/2 hour on my pants. We were not on the carpet, but Evelyn's was not leaving the lid on like I asked, then she threw it or something.....Yeah, that was not as much fun, as it was busy!)
But aren't they, "Oh, so cute," laying together, on Evelyn's bed after naps!
Evelyn kissing Natalie, Natalie looking at Allison and Allison looking at me.
Evelyn is always "smelling" her blanket. It's so funny!
Some people see these two kids and assume it's all I have. They're usually pretty shocked when I tell them that Allison is mine too and in the middle.
She's sharing her blanket with Natalie. She doesn't share it with just anyone!
I could not get Allison to really wake up from her nap, so I put Natalie in with her and told her to look and see who joined her. She thought that was pretty funny and woke up pretty quickly after that. She loved playing with her her in her crib, for a few minutes. She's giving her a kiss, even though it looks like she's eating her!
My two babies. One just recently started to seem huge! Like about 3 months ago, to be more exact, she started to seem really big! They're so sweet!
Evelyn and Allison playing outside with more of their friends, who are mostly gone or leaving soon. I think that only one in the picture is not moving away.
Our neighbor Emma gave both Evelyn and Allison piggy back rides and they thought she was the best!
Digging around in the dirt and playing with a bike rack and sticks and mud...with Matthew adn Elisa.....Could life get any better....really?
I have been lucky enough to get one child who did not spit up buckets and puddles, as a baby. As you can see Natalie is not that child. Neither was Allison. But Evelyn really didn't spit up much and I didn't know how much I should have been appreciating it until.....Now if I have a baby that doesn't spit up much, I will very much remember to appreciate it!
As you can see, somehow she still is putting on the weight. She was already over 12 pounds at her 2 month appointment, almost a month ago. The other two girls didn't not gain quite that fast and I don't know how she does. She really only eats 5 time a day and then sleeps all night and spits up tons!!! I think it will remain a mystery....
Allison was playing dress up in the morning. She had great pajama pants, and a wonderful little Indian girl dress, flowered hat, a pink poodle-purse and a cell phone. She looks ready to face the world! But wait, she can't see.....
Oh, that's better, now she can see.
I had fun making more clippies, now that Allison leaves them in her hair better!
This is probably a week and a half old, but isn't she cute and so happy and growing was too fast!
Evelyn has big-girl-hair. Almost all of her hair in piggy-tails. Going down the slide, on her tummy, funny girl!
Playing in a hole of dirt, with their friend Lindsey. Allison got real-all-hair-in-piggy-tails. But this was after naps and some hair had fallen out. They were very dirty and got a shower and a bath and about 5 hair washings after we got inside this day.
My dirty little Allison, off in her own little world.
Putting her in a dress, doesn't make her act any more like a dainty little girl. She just got down and dirty, like always!
11 comments:
So cute! That is a big puddle of spit up! Amelia's aren't quite that big, but now they are stinky and colorful! I wish I'd been there for Father's day breakfast - yum!!!
I love your girls! They are so cute and you can tell they love each other! I love the spit up picture... reminds me of Jackson! I'm feeling lucky with Wade, he only spits up every once and awhile!
The girls look older now, crazy! We're sad to miss out on all the summer fun in Ithaca. Save some for us!
What a great Father's Day for Scott sounds like you made a yummy breakfast. And what good gifts from the girls.
Natalie is aoo cute and she is getting soo BIG.
Seems loke the girls have a ton of fun outside. It must be great living in such a beautiful area
I love the one of all of them in the bed snuggling. And I think I mentioned it another time, but every time I see your header picture of all 5 of you I am taken aback. It's just stunning!
Wow! I can't believe how big Natalie is getting already! And the spit up - you know I've had two just like that... so fun! Wish we could enjoy summertime in Ithaca - there is so much outdoor fun there. :)
I love the three girls all in the bed together. They are so lucky to have a mom who thinks doing things with them is so fun. You make it all look fun, even the spit-up!
Love,
Mom Asay
I Like the crib pictures. The girls look like such good friends. Cute!!
Natalie is so big! Holy smokes!
Okay I totally need the recipe for the stuffed french toast. Please. Love the pics of the girls, they are so cute. B
I wondered where you had disappeared to on the tour! And then at church, suddenly your whole family had vacated sacrament and the bench was empty! You have quite the disappearing act going on.
Post a Comment