Friday, February 26, 2010

This is what we've got, and what we've got to look forward to


Ithaca has such a range in the beauty that it offers. This massive, snow covered pine tree is very beautiful! The snow buried van, on the other hand is not so beautiful! The massive icicles outside our windows are fun to watch grow some days and drip and melt and fall other days. Also, I had no idea that's how you spell icicle. There are just some words that look awful, even when they're spelled right.



Now for the, "This is what we have to look forward to part." Ithaca also has another very beautiful side. That's summer, once all the snow melts and the mud goes away, this is what we're have to look forward to. Beautiful, isn't it?


4 comments:

Matt and Lisa said...

I want to live in Ithaca! Such beautiful seasons, I'm so jealous!
Lisa

Brittany said...

How pretty is that. Here is Arizona are seasons are Hot, Hott, oh and Hotter. Plus a little cold in the winter. You take such great pictures Trina!

Melissa said...

What a pretty place- I'm getting spoiled with the Arizona heat. A while ago Landon told me you were expecting, but I totally forgot until you mentioned it. Another girl, eh?! We are having another boy. Your girls are so grown up and adorable. Hope things are going well for you!! Thanks for the note

brooke said...

do you really think ithaca can look like that again?
i really hope so, but it sure doesn't feel like it right now...