Monday, November 30, 2009

3 girls dancing in tutu's.

Evelyn, Allison and their friend Elisa had way too much fun dancing in their tutu's!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

What great dancing! Did they learn from Scott?

Carly said...

that is too cute! i love your new header, too. what a darling family you have.

as for the wreath...i hot glued the tops on to each of the ornaments so they didn't fall off and then just strung them on to the hanger. i also hot glued after i had put on several ornaments to help keep them in place. hope that helps!

Anonymous said...

We may wait until you get here to let the girls enjoy putting up another tree. For sure I will wait and let them help put the ornaments on.
I love seeing pictures so often, but I'm looking very forward to actually seeing you all in person. Hope our house can handle all the energy!!

Love,
Mom A.

Kyle, Cassie and Kids said...

The dancing is so cute! I love there little tutu's. It sounds like you guys had fun Thanksgiving, that little town is so cute! I love it...

Unknown said...

Wow your girls are getting so big and their so adorable! Congrats on baby#3 on the way! Hope you have a merry christmas :)

PRC said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/9-jenis-jenis-kurma-yang-nikmat-dikonsumsi-sebagai-peneman-berbuka-puasa