No this is not our stroller. Evelyn and Allison just jumped in after their friends jumped out. My twinner girls and Brinley were enjoying a walk between sessions of conference today.
Since Conference doesn't even start until noon for us, we went on a little walk-hike to enjoy the beautiful day and the fun fall leaves. Despite Allison's face, the girls really loved collecting sticks, leaves and acorns.
There are a lot of mossy tree stumps and logs here. It's just interesting how bright green this moss is in the fall.
When I told Evelyn that we were leaving and that Dad would be sad that she didn't pick any raspberries to take home to him, she immediately started picking. She picked the whole way back down the row on the way to the car and covered the bottom of her tupperware with pretty good raspberries by the time we got back to the van. I only had to throw out a few overly ripe ones. This is the first time that she's actually come home with any of the u-pick things, she usually just eat and doesn't put any in the bag or container. This day she came home with raspberries and like 3 apples.
Umm... Is that allowed?
I can't believe they all posed so well for this picture!
Eating raspberries to he little hearts content!
Picking some Raspberries with Jordan. Gotta love her sort of sour-face.
Just riding in the wagon after I pulled the three of them up the hill.
This apple entertained Allison for quite a while. She just rode in the wagon, eating her apple the rest of the time.
Evelyn is enjoying her first apple that she picked! Too bad the first trees we came to were a variety that were not supposed to be picked for another week or two, until they were ripe. The girls thought they were pretty good though.
Poor Allison really wanted the horse to eat her sad little piece of bent hay.
She was never successful because he became un-interested. But she kept trying!
Evelyn was pretty scared of the goat and would not get closer than this for a picture for Grandpa. I'm just trying to warm her up to goats so that she'll like yours!
5 comments:
How fun that you picked raspberries after doing the apples. I picked raspberries for the first time this year and thought it was alot of fun. I loved the little white part left on the bush that the raspberry grew around. Never knew it did that!:)
So cute. I miss those girls so much and can't wait to see you at Christmas!!
I love love love these little "random" posts that you do. Its so much fun to see my cute, sweet little nieces! I'm so happy you are coming for Christmas and I can see them!
Lisa
Such a cute family you have! It is beautiful where you live! So green! It was great to read up on what you guys have been up to!
Hi, I'm Carly's friend Camille. I'm working on my blog give-away and I'm getting ready to mail them out. Could you send me your address so I can send you one. My e-mail is camillecook1 (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks!
Post a Comment