Look what we got to wake up to this morning! Evelyn told me that she's never seen snow and that it's silly to be all over the trees.
Out the kitchen window.
Our the living room window. Gotta love the bright fall leaves still attached to the snow covered trees.
On our walk home from dropping Evelyn of at Joy School, Allison played in the snow. I helped her gather up a pile and make it into a leafy, grassy, rocky snow ball. She wanted to carry it all the way home, so we did. (That way I could get the camera and take a picture of her.) Yes it is the middle of October, yes those are fall leaves all over the steps, yes those are our pumpkins on the porch, oh and yes, that's a snowball that Allison is holding.
My sweet baby is getting SO BIG!
After she broke her snowball up, too small to play with, she started playing in the fall leaves.
Not sure if it's still fall or if it's winter! What do you think?
The girls love playing with daddy when he gets home! Allison is finally starting to sit through whole stories and sometimes she'll even let Evelyn sit and "read" her stories. So cute to watch!
5 comments:
I'm in shock with the snow this morning. It's pretty, but where did Autumn go? It's my favorite season. Next week better be warmer and beautiful!:)
Cute pictures and I can't believe the snow! How do you do the fading thing around the edges of the pictures?
I love it when siblings play/read/teach each other things!
Hey Trina! Okay, you have such adorable girls! It looks like you guys have lots of fun! I love all of your pictures. Hey, by the way, congrats to you guys! I can't wait to hear updates! :)
Hi Trina! I found your blog off of Steph's! Your little girls are absoultely adorable! So cute! Our blog is thesmithstogetherforever.blogspot.com
Heidi
Post a Comment