Scott's family came for a visit. Dan graduated Med school in the city, everyone came and headed up here when they were done. We had so much fun with them and miss them all so much. You are all welcome, anytime! Here are some picture to remember the trip by.
Allison and Grandma right before church. Aren't they so pretty!
Uncle Dan, loving on little Allison.
Aunt Lisa dn Allison before church. Lisa, a kid looks really good on your hip!
Playing at the playground.
Matt: "Whew, that was a lot of work" (Coming along and placing one rock on top of someones huge tower.
Evelyn playing on some stairs at Cornell.
Allison's driving, jump in the car. With the look on her face, you' d think she thinks we'll actually let her.
Gramps and Allison on the tire swing.
Wow, now two scary drivers. Watch out.
On the sit and spin things together.
"Look at me, no hands."
Now they're about the same height.
Pretty strong for a grandpa. Don't you think?
Having fun, hanging out in the backpack.
Uncle Matt put Allison right to sleep.
Evelyn attacking her uncle Dan with a cat tail. This went on for at least 10 minutes!
Flowers after the flash flood rain storm we got stuck in.
Evelyn trying to imitate her cool uncle Matt. Trying her hardest to stand just like him.
Scott's building on campus
Grandpa giving Allison a lift. Good thing, because she has no shoes on here feet. Not sure where they were.
Little girls get to eat lunch before everyone else, because they were so hungry.
Evelyn and her awesome aunt Lisa!
"Grandma, don't let go..."
All the girls, except sleeping on uncle Matt's back, Allison.
Waterfall the trail went behind.
He was a favorite uncle, but she has asked him to come visit and he has not come again. We'll see who visits and becomes the favorite next.
Our little family on the hike.
Sideways, I know, but look at those uncles taking it. I'm not nice enough to let her drag like that. I guess that's what uncles are for, right?
Look at my superman. Jumping from wall to wall, pretty good shot.
Bird watching at the Lab of ornithology behind our house.
"Is it too much to ask to try to get a picture with my two granddaughters?"
Our attempt to take our own family (minus Andrew) photo.
7 comments:
What great family fun! I love it. You're right, that picture of Patrice and Allison is very beautiful.
Seeing all of your photos makes me miss Ithaca. It looks like you are taking advantage of all the outdoor activities!
I loved the pictures! It seems like you guys had lots of fun. The girls are so adorable! It was fun seeing you as well the awhile ago, when you come again we'll have to plan something.
That hike looks beautiful! I especially loved when it went behind the waterfall. In your big family picture I thought that part of Michelle's arm was missing, then I saw that it was just her jacket... it wierded me out for a second. Cute pictures, and I love your hair in the big family photo.
First of all I guess I haven't been on here for a while because I had to scroll down pretty far to a post I recognized. Anyway, I love the hot pink dress that Allison is in. It looks like you guys have done some really fun stuff. I'm still trying to get Eric to go even 45 minutes away to do something fun on a Saturday. Oh, and we will be coming to visit in the next couple of years...sometime....just don't know when yet.
When did your little girls get so old?? Man. How old is Evelyn now? You look really pretty, btw, Trina.
Post a Comment