Monday, June 15, 2009

Another cousin for my children


Cadence Emily Chapman was born to my beautiful younger sister on Friday, June 5th. We were still in Utah when she was born and we got to meet her a few times. She's beautiful! Congrats Shell and Sean!
Evelyn could not stop kissing her. She just loved the little tiny baby so much!
Got a few pictures with Evelyn and Cadence, but Allison was a different story. She wanted Cadence so bad, she just kept trying to pull her out of my arms. She'd climb and grab as fast as she could.

This is the best picture we got of Allison being as close to Cadence as possible, without her knowing that she was within reach.

4 comments:

MoRgAn! said...

Oh my goodness look at that sweet little girl!! How adorable! It's so cute how your little girls just wanted to love on her to! Super cute pictures!

The McCloys said...

TRINA!!!!! You cut your hair! It is so cute. Never have I seen your hair that short. I Love It! Congrats on the new niece she is adorable! I hope I get to see her the next time I come to Utah! I need to call you we haven't talked in forever.

Michelle said...

Trina, I LOVE your hair cut! You look so sophisticated and mature and beautiful :)

I'm working really, really, really hard on the Asay cousin for your children! She's coming soon.

Love you and miss you guys!

The Harker's said...

I love your new hair cut! How's Ithaca? We will be coming back for a weekend sometime in July hopefully. I hope you guys had fun in Utah visiting family!