
I have a ton of picture to post from all the fun things we've done the last month. I'm almost done moving and then I'll post all my pictures for your viewing pleasures. I could not resist uploading these tonight. Allison had so much fun in a puddle this afternoon. I would have stopped her from trying to drink the water, but I was taking pictures and look how happy she was about it all. Apparently she was very thirsty an this was the best way she could think of to tell me.
4 comments:
That second picture is HILARIOUS! Have you used anymore ideas from my blog? I would love to see anything that you are doing.
She looks so cute and so big! Your haircut is darling. I hope you guys had a fun trip.
SO CUTE! And look at that flexibility!
Sorry I never got a call out to you while you were in UT...but I'm sure you were busy busy busy anyway! Vacations always seem to be like that. Maybe next time.
Moving??? The puddles look like fun. Owen was drinking from some stagnant pool of water in my friends plastic basketball stand last week, so it could be worse :)
Post a Comment