Evelyn is giving the brithday boy 5 because between the two of them they were able to blow out all of the candles together.
Kneaders Bread Pudding, with cream sauce
(Pictured without cream sauce, straight out fo the oven)
Kneaders is in Provo and Orem but may also be in Salt Lake. They have a fabulous Raspberry bread pudding. This is supposedly the recipe and it's wonderful. I have made it with the cream it calls for and I've made it with just whole milk. The cream may have made it a little better, we also felt kind of sick after eating it when it was made with cream, because it was so rich! This is in no way healthy, but it's awesome. Give it a try!
Cream Mix:
1 1/2 loaves aged, white bread
1 qt. heavy cream
3 C. sugar
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla
Fruit Filling:
5 C. frozen raspberries
1 C. sugar
1/2 C. apple juice
Vanilla Sauce:
1 1/3 C. butter
5 Tbs. flour
3 C. heavy cream
2 tsp. vanilla
1/3 C. sugar
1 comment:
Trina that bread pudding is so good! I'm glad I didn't see the recipe before I had my second plate full, because I wouldn't have enjoyed nearly as much.
Post a Comment