Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spring Break

Cornell's spring break was last week.  Scott took one afternoon off of his studies and we took a day trip down to Binghamton.  we went to a fun kids Discovery Center.  The girls loved it!  Too bad that it closed earlier than we thought so we didn't get long there.  We'll be going back because it was so much fun, and I have to go back down next week to pick something up.  
I've never seen prettier sunflowers.  How about you?
Future fireman.  Looks like she has a little growing to do before she can move too quickly in her get-up.
If you're the doctor and you want to test your patients reflexes, it works better if you give the hammer a good lick first.
Evelyn in front of a little house.
Scott is trying to revive Evelyn.  I'm glad he was successful!  Allison is on her way to help.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the sunflower picture! Coincidentally, Ben just learned how to say flower :)

Natalie said...

So cute! That looks like so much fun. We will have to try and make it down.

The Harker's said...

I didn't know about this place! I will have to find out the details from you. Looks like you had a lot of fun though. Once again, great job on the cake friday! It was great and we had a lot of fun!