Evelyn has a new job. She does the family grocery shopping. She just wants an ice cream container with some ice cream in it. She doesn't want to get ripped off and buy and empty one. Can you blame her?
Super cute video you guys. :) I definitely don't blame her, I would have been furious! What kind of trick is this mini grocery store trying to pull anyway?!
5 comments:
Goodness...this is hilarious! So surreal to see little Evelyn shopping...and the aisles are even miniaturized too!
Wow, that is so cool! What a great idea. Evelyn is a great little shopper.
Super cute video you guys. :) I definitely don't blame her, I would have been furious! What kind of trick is this mini grocery store trying to pull anyway?!
Trina,
You should have bought the yellow boots - those are snazzy!
Hope you get back to that place to do some more grocery shopping (maybe there will be real ice cream next time) and to get your other boot!
Can't wait to come see you all again in a couple months.
Mom Asay
Trina, I think I own the yellow or cream boots, just in black. Don't you love boots???
Post a Comment