We were sitting down to eat a muffin the other evening. We all had a muffin on a small plate, but Evelyn was the only one with a snowman plate. Evelyn said, "Evelyn has a snowman plate, how cool." (Remember that she usually refers to herself in 3rd person. Then she looked over at my plate and said, "Oh, Mom doesn't have a snowman plate, (pause) oh sad. Oh, Dad doesn't have a snowman plate, (pause) oh sad." The best part is that she gets genuinely sad when she says it. This is the second funny thing she's said and I love it. The first is when I would clap for her and praise her for going potty on the big girl potty. She then started clapping and cheering for me when I went on the big girl potty too. (Big accomplishment, I know.) Then she would flush the toilet and say, "Bye potty, love you, bye."
She also always calls Allison and mom and dad her best friends. She says, "Allison, best friend, Mom best friend, Dad, best friend." I love my little girls, they make me smile.
This is a pretty sunset out my kitchen window. I took this with my new camera. I took it on an auto setting and it didn't look that great. I put it on the sun-set setting and it looked like this.
2 comments:
What great, precious moments! Blogs are a great way to not only share these cute things with others but also keep the memories before they fade.
Evelyn's a cutie!
What a funny girl! I can totally imagine Evelyn saying that.
Post a Comment