oh and trina, if i remember right, aren't you a nurse of some kind (cna, lpn, or rn)? I am just starting nursing school (going back for a second degree) and was wondering if you have any suggestions?
You wrote back quickly. Thanks! Lincoln is almost 6 months old now. He is growing fast! You remember who I am right, Maggie's sister... just a reminder. haha Well I actually became a CNA this summer (while I was 7 months prego) and applied for the nursing school and just started it this semester, it is part-time (2 nights a week) so Luke can watch Lincoln when I am gone which is good. It will take a little longer but that is ok, since I have another degree, I don't mind. I am liking it but nervous of course and hope I make a good nurse.
I did that once...it's a pain I know. It looks like you're having a fun winter and taking advantage of the outdoor activities. We miss everyone! www.lucasfam.blogspot.com
Oh what a beautiful family! Your little girls are so cute! I am so glad you have a blog! I will be checking back! We aren't very exciting but you can check ours out!
Trina!! I am so glad you found my blog!! Your girls are absolutely adorable! What a beautiful family you have!! I will be checking back often!! How long have you been married? Where are you living? here is our my blog address morganjamesgroft.blogspot.com I look forward to keeping tabs on your blog!!
Wow that is crazy 4 YEARS! And New York!! CRAZY! Its so great to see where everyone from school has ended up and what they are up to! I am glad that you are loving it in New York. Where did you meet your husband? Its so good to hear your doing great!! I don't know if I gave you my blog address so you can add it its morganjamesgroft.blogspot.com To save all that money I use websites like Pinchingyourpennies.com, iheartwags.com and iheartriteaid.com. With the pinching your pennies you just go to their website and click FORUMS and then scroll down to "screaming grocery deals by state" and click on your state! It seriously is the most amazing thing! You do need to get at least four copies of the sunday adds to help out with it. But its really a neat fun program!
I am so glad you found my blog and said hi. I can't believe your in New York and that you have two little ones. They are so dang cute. I loved New York when I got a chance to go back there and I am jealous that you are living there. Looks like things are going great. I am trying to be a better blogger but please keep in touch! My blog is jandtbennington.blogspot.com
Jeff's second semester is a little different than his first - still a lot of work but I think it is easier on him. He is not home a lot either, but I just remind myself that we signed up for this so it's not like I'm surprised at how busy he is. :) I'd rather have him be working so hard for the next 4-5 years and then be able to see him when he has a real job as a professor than if he were always working crazy crazy hours at some Big 4 firm. Hang in there! We should get together when it is warmer, we'll be sure to be in touch this summer when Jeff has a break, hopefully Scott gets one too.
28 comments:
oh no!!!
my blog is daveosarah.blogspot.com
good luck!
I'm not sure if we were on there before, but here is ours if you want to add us
lukeynrachey.blogspot.com
Ours is harkfam.blogspot.com!:):)
oh and trina, if i remember right, aren't you a nurse of some kind (cna, lpn, or rn)? I am just starting nursing school (going back for a second degree) and was wondering if you have any suggestions?
You wrote back quickly. Thanks! Lincoln is almost 6 months old now. He is growing fast! You remember who I am right, Maggie's sister... just a reminder. haha Well I actually became a CNA this summer (while I was 7 months prego) and applied for the nursing school and just started it this semester, it is part-time (2 nights a week) so Luke can watch Lincoln when I am gone which is good. It will take a little longer but that is ok, since I have another degree, I don't mind. I am liking it but nervous of course and hope I make a good nurse.
I did that once...it's a pain I know. It looks like you're having a fun winter and taking advantage of the outdoor activities. We miss everyone!
www.lucasfam.blogspot.com
Mine is mccloyclan.blogspot.com
I've done that too!
annieandrichie.blogspot.com
Oh shoot! I hope you get them all back - here is ours
toddnsteph.blogspot.com
:) Steph
Trina - Erasing your list of people sounds like something I would definitely do with my pregnant brain! Our site address is: paigenkalani.blogspot.com
Oh what a beautiful family! Your little girls are so cute! I am so glad you have a blog! I will be checking back! We aren't very exciting but you can check ours out!
Not stupidity ... just a little mistake! :) teamhoopes.blogspot.com
Your girls are growing so fast. Hope you are not freezing your tails off in NY. I am ready for springtime here in MI! :)
I too don't know if we were on it before, but ours is www.nielsontime.blogspot.com
As always, ADORABLE kiddles!
Julie Hill Nielson
thechecksmix.blogspot.com :)
mattandlisabeard@blogspot
samandamywaltman.blogspot.com
i wasn't there before but please add me now! kropfs.blogspot.com
Trina!!
I am so glad you found my blog!! Your girls are absolutely adorable! What a beautiful family you have!! I will be checking back often!! How long have you been married? Where are you living? here is our my blog address morganjamesgroft.blogspot.com I look forward to keeping tabs on your blog!!
diehlpickle.blogspot.com
hey trin! ooops! ours is kerstinandryan.blogspot.com. We haven't updated in a while cuz i lost my camera charger! ugh! hope you're doing well!
Wow that is crazy 4 YEARS! And New York!! CRAZY! Its so great to see where everyone from school has ended up and what they are up to!
I am glad that you are loving it in New York. Where did you meet your husband? Its so good to hear your doing great!! I don't know if I gave you my blog address so you can add it its morganjamesgroft.blogspot.com
To save all that money I use websites like Pinchingyourpennies.com, iheartwags.com and iheartriteaid.com.
With the pinching your pennies you just go to their website and click FORUMS and then scroll down to "screaming grocery deals by state" and click on your state! It seriously is the most amazing thing! You do need to get at least four copies of the sunday adds to help out with it. But its really a neat fun program!
Please tell me how to NOT do that!!
theradrollins.blogspot.com
Big Bummer!
degrafffamily.blogspot.com, but I know you have it memorized.
laurelmock.blogspot.com...bummer hope you get them all back!
I am so glad you found my blog and said hi. I can't believe your in New York and that you have two little ones. They are so dang cute. I loved New York when I got a chance to go back there and I am jealous that you are living there. Looks like things are going great. I am trying to be a better blogger but please keep in touch! My blog is jandtbennington.blogspot.com
Hey Trina! I love your blog--your two girls are the cutest ever, and it looks like you all are having a lot of fun! -Natalie
mostlyprobably.wordpress.com
Just found your blog today! Thank you SO much for sending it out to all your favorite family members (i.e. long lost cousins). :)
Hi Trina,
Jeff's second semester is a little different than his first - still a lot of work but I think it is easier on him. He is not home a lot either, but I just remind myself that we signed up for this so it's not like I'm surprised at how busy he is. :) I'd rather have him be working so hard for the next 4-5 years and then be able to see him when he has a real job as a professor than if he were always working crazy crazy hours at some Big 4 firm. Hang in there! We should get together when it is warmer, we'll be sure to be in touch this summer when Jeff has a break, hopefully Scott gets one too.
Post a Comment