Saturday, August 30, 2008

Well, as I'm sure you all know, we did make it safely to New York and have stayed busy trying to get settled in and have some fun before school started. Trina and I drove the car and truck to Kansas City, where we met my parents, and then we all made the rest of the trip together. We had fun walking around my parents' property and working on pruning trees. Trina put together a nice slide show with a lot of pictures from our new life in The Empire State:

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! Looks like you guys are having a great time. I love all the scenery. And the colors in your living room. And the tie dye shirts. (but I think Scott should have had a pink one too).

Sheena said...

It looks like you guys are having a wonderful time. It's going to be a fun adventure to be in a new place with lots of new things to see. Keep us updated on everything! Eric and I will definitely be coming to visit sometime in the next 5 years!!

Ryan Miller said...

Scott, you be looking sexy!! We miss you guys. Have fun taming the East.

Ryan Miller said...

Hey Trina, is Allison gonna be a big sister soon? :)