Big aunt Kaylee is holding Allison and Evelyn is giving Allison a hug and saying, "Ohhhhh."
Here is a very proud daddy with his two very adorable girls. He has every right to be proud, he's a wonerful dad!
The proud couple of an adorable new daughter! Pictures can't do her any justice, you need to see her for yourself to see how adorable she really is!
Grandma and Grandpa Sjoblom brought aunt Kaylee down to see Allison. They picked up Evelyn, who was being watched by our neighbor, and brought her to the hospital to meet her new sister.
This is a close up of Evelyn giving Allison a hug (or snuggle). She thought that it was pretty cool that we let her hold the baby, snuggle her, and pet her. When we tell her to be soft to babies, she pets them softly on the head. We are very excited for these two to grow up and learn to love each other and play with each other.
11 comments:
Congratulations! Brenna and I think your little girls are really cute. =D
Thanks for sending us your blog address. Brenna is a blog addict...and not many of my friends are in the blogging world (well...not that I have many friends after enduring the accounting program...)
We are so happy for you guys! We are also happy that you have a blog so we can keep up with little Allison's and Evelyn's growth. Allison is absolutely adorable. Good luck with everything.
What an adorable family! We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet Allison and to see you all again.
Love you lots.
Michelle and Andrew
She looks so cute! I can't wait to come see her. I like the picture of Scott and his little girls. What a proud papa. And Trina looks good too!
That is so awesome that you guys are a mid sized family now. I bet you wont find too many people with two kids at Cornell. She is so cute and of course Bri and i love the name you chose.
Congratulations Scott and Trina! Allison is beautiful and congratulations Trina on all her hair!!! Evelyn seems to be adjusting well so far. We'll give you a call soon to come see her for ourselves but let us know if there is anything you need. Congratulations again!
love,
the Allens
Congrats! You have such a cute family. Wow--I can't believe your oldest is so big already!
Congratulations! I am so glad I got to see Allison and hold her tonight! She is so beautiful! Trina- I wouldnt show those pictures of you in the hosptial to too many people... You'll make everyone jealous because you looked absolutely PERFECT right after having a baby! :)
I hope Allison sleeps better for you guys tonight! Let us know if you need anything!
Congratulations! You have beautiful girls! The first six weeks are always the hardest for me..and then life begins to settle back into normal.
She is beautiful! Evelyn is sure growing up too! I'm glad you have a blog. It will be so nice to catch up with you guys!
Trina does NOT look like she just had a baby...did she gain any weight? I think Allison looks more like Trina, but I can still see those strong Scott genes. Congrats, and hope to see you soon! (Oh, and the blog looks great!)
Post a Comment